Opportunity to build a better Canada
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Commercial Corporation, 201310CCC51-1
- Ombudsperson, Office of the Ombudsperson for the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Forces, 201311NDO1041-1
- Privacy Commissioner, Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, 201311OOPC422-1
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority 201311WDBA2256-1
Governor in Council (GIC) Appointments
A GIC appointment is a unique opportunity to build a better Canada. Currently, more than 2,000 Canadians are serving on over 200 Crown corporations, agencies, boards and commissions across the country. Through strong leadership, experience and expertise, they are contributing to areas as diverse as polar research, environmental protection, the arts, trade and international development.
Information on the full range of organizations and GIC positions can be accessed under Federal Organizations.
- VIA Rail Canada Inc.
- Canadian Polar Commission
- International Development Research Centre
- Canadian Space Agency
- Canadian Tourism Commission
- Canada Post Corporation
- Montréal Port Authority
- National Gallery of Canada
- National Aboriginal Economic Development Board
- Immigration and Refugee Board
- Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation
- Date modified: